TWiki . Main . NigerianDonnLetter1 TWiki . { Main | Edumacation | TWiki | Test }
Main . { Home | Users | Changes | Search | Go }
linked from Nigerian Letter Scam web search for Nigerian Letter Scam
From davdoza@yahoo.com Sat, 11 May 2002 23:17:42 -0700
Received: from [212.87.125.205] by hotmail.com (3.2) with ESMTP id MHotMailBEA753B100B74004325CD4577DCD07E20; Sat, 11 May 2002 23:16:18 -0700
From: "Davidson Donn" 
To: mantel@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 08:19:03 +0200
Subject: REQUEST FOR A BUSINESS TRANSACTION
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.7000 Demo
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
ATTN,

Please allow me to explain myself, my name is DAVIDSON DONN a native of South Africa currently residing in Amsterdam on a vacation leave.

Allow me to explain my reason and the importance of writing you. Sir, I am requesting your assistance in order to redeem an investment made with South African Mining Corporation in which I am a Senior Executive of Finance. The said investment now valued at ELEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR (USD$11,500.00) was purchased by LATE MR. MUHAMMED MOSTAFA and contracted out to the South African Mining Corporation in September 1977. This redeemedable investment has now matured and been cleared for disbursement since march 1999.

Since then there has been an extensive global wide attempt to locate and notify any living relative of Late Mr. Mostafa being that he died in December 1987. We have confirmed through three independent search agencies that there are no living relatives in whose favour this investment can be paid.

Being that two Senior colleagues and myself are working as staffers in the accounts department of the South African Mining Corporation and Remittance Department of the South African Reserve Bank, we have access to all Late Mr. MOSTAFA information, we can claim this money with you if you are willing to assist and cooperate with us. All we need to do is file this claim with the services of a lawyer at the Justice Department of South African Ministry of Justice proclaiming you are the actual beneficiary.

These can be paid into any designated Bank account in which you provide in any given country. Note: my proposal to you is that for your assistance, you will withhold 25% of the total sum, while ensuring that my partners and I will receive the remaining 75%.

Please for further questions contact me through the above email address or through the fax number: +31 619 932 018 and let me know if this proposal is acceptable to you and I will furnish you with my private telephone number to give you more briefing on this transaction.

Thank you and God bless.

Best regards,

DAVIDSON DONN.

Topic NigerianDonnLetter1 . { Edit | Ref-By | Attach | Diffs | r1.1 }
You must register before editing pages or using other extended features on this TWiki system.
Revision r1.1 - 11 May 2002 - 06:22 by EliMantel web search for EliMantel
Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000-2005 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration tool is the property of the contributing authors. Collect email addresses here.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback.